The Environ après-CIT is a serum formulated to complement non-invasive professional treatments (i.e. Rolling) and contains a combination of peptides namely Matrixyl® Synthe 6®, Matrixyl® 3000 and Trylagen®. The Environ après-CIT serum was specially designed to augment the results of treatments so that patients could achieve faster and more impressive results.
- The three peptides incorporated into this unique serum are Matrixyl®3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6®.
- The clinical trials of the raw materials show that the peptides are excellent for:
- Faster and more impressive changes in overall improvement of the appearance of the skin.
- The visible increase in plumper and smoother looking skin.
How To Use:
- Apply après-CIT serum with a brush to the entire treated surface in an even layer and allow to dry. Alternatively use sonophoresis together with the après-CIT serum applied directly onto the treated skin. Follow with the Environ vitamin a, c and e body oil or the patient's preferred Environ skin care regime. At home the patient should use any remaining après -CIT as follows: After cleansing and cosmetic rolling, apply a thin layer of après -CIT serum to the skin surface and allow to dry. Follow with your recommended Environ regime containing vitamins A and C. Apply morning and evening until the serum is finished. A new sealed bottle should be used for the next and any future treatment sessions which ideally should be done at one week intervals.
- Environ après-CIT can be used on all treated patients regardless of whether or not their skin has been prepared with vitamin A and C.
Product Packaging Size:
10 ml/0.34 fl oz.
2 x 10 ml amber glass bottle
10 - 12 weeks period after opening and using
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.