CIT Cleaning Solution
ROLL-CIT™ Cleaning Solution is intended for use once a week to maintain the cleanliness of the roller head. This product is preservative and fragrance free.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
For every day cleaning of the Cosmetic ROLL-CIT™, simply rinse the roller head under warm water before and after every use. Use the cleaning solution only once a week to maintain the cleanliness of the roller head.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Fill plastic cap to the indicated mark with the cleaning solution. Immerse the roller head into the cleaning solution gently. Leave on “cradle” for a maximum of 10 minutes. Remove the roller head and discard the solution. Rinse roller head under water to remove all the cleaning solution before using the roller head on the skin. Use only as directed.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxylated Castor Oil
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply contents of bottle directly onto the skin or eyes.
- Contents may cause sensitization by skin contact.
- Contains Melaleuca Alternfolia that may produce an allergic reaction if applied to the skin.
- Do not swallow or ingest content of bottle. PACKAGING: 200ml Amber glass bottle that protects the ingredients from light and air.
2 years from date of manufacture. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.